- Switch between you bucket and other attachments with ease
- Skid steer style quick attach
- Your adapter cut out precisely with a CNC Plasma table
- Heavy wall tubing and 5/8 plate to insure strength and durabuility
- Percisloy and accureate alignned pin hole
- Lever and locking mechanisum
- Flat plate and other gussets support and reinforce the skid steer plate
- Bale Spears, pallet forks and other attachments can be mounted easy and quick to our new skid steer adapter
- No more bolting or chaining things to the bucket
- No more heavy and unstable loads way out there past the bucket
- You can switch between attachments in no time at all with ease
When You are faced with the problem of not have a quick attachment for your backhoe or loader, you are forced to make compromises.
This is dangerous and unsafe. This kind of practice extends the weight of what is being picked up 3 to 4 feet further out resulting in loads that are heavier to lift, low visibility, unstable, and extremely tipsy. The bucket is put under a lot of stress and usually breaks the bucket over time.
The solution to this problem is to add a Universal quick attach
We design and build the Adapter to fit your specific tractor or loader. This allows you to switch between you bucket and other attachments with ease. Our design utilizes the skid steer style quick attach. This is an extremely universal attachment with hundreds of different attachments available.
We take measurements and design a 3D model in a CAD program that allows us to have your adapter cut out precisely with a CNC Plasma table.
We then take careful measurements from the loader and bucket and begin to weld and put together the adapter. We use heavy wall tubing and 5/8 plate to ensure strength and durability. The Plates are cut out with a specific design so that we can align the pinhole precisely and accurate. Bushings are welding in pinholes of longevity. Once all welded and painted we install the lever and locking mechanism.
The Bucket pin holes are then removed and cut smooth so that there is a flat surface to weld the skid steer plate. One the plate is welded on them we fit the flat plate and other gussets to support and reinforce the skid steer plate. Careful attention is giving to the critical lift points and pull points so that the bucket remains strong.
We now have a solution to our problem. Bale Spears, pallet forks and other attachments can be mounted easy and quick to our new skid steer adapter. No more bolting or chaining things to the bucket. No more heavy and unstable loads way out there past the bucket. You can switch between attachments in no time at all with ease.